|Owner||Senator John Heinz History Center|
Patients at Children's Hospital stand to pledge allegiance to the flag in November of 1951. Children's Hospital was founded in 1890 and was located on Fifth Avenue in Oakland, but moved to Penn Avenue in Lawrenceville during the 2000s. Children's Hospital is the only hospital in southwestern Pennsylvania dedicated to the care of infants and children. This image is located on west column C.